Travel 1003c – Benefits:
- With its integrated lithium battery and its outstanding efficiency, the Travel is the alternative to a small petrol outboard.
- Can do everything that a 1.5 / 3 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient.
- Completely waterproof (IP67).
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range.
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage.
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage; the outboard on its own weighs only 8.9 kg.
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel – there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells.
What's In The Box
- Mains charger / UK plug adapter
- Kill cord
- Battery locking pin
- Steering fixing pin
Speed and range*
Travel 1103 C with integrated 915 Wh battery (29.6 V/31 Ah)
Inflatable, dinghy, daysailer up to 1.5 tons
|Speed in knots (km/h)
||Range in nm (km)
||Running time in hh:mm
|approx. 2.0 (3.7)
||approx. 40.0 (74.0)
|approx. 3.0 (5.5)
||approx. 18.0 (33.0)
|approx. 5.5 (10.0)
||approx. 4.6 (8.3)
* Dependent on factors such as type of boat, load, propeller and ambient conditions. Figures for speed and range are indicative only and are not a guarantee of performance.
Technical Data Travel
|Travel 1103 C
|Input power in watts
|Propulsive power in watts
|Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power)
|Comparable petrol outboards (thrust)
|Maximum overall efficiency in %
|Static thrust in lbs*
||915 Wh Li-Ion
|Final charging voltage
|Total weight in kg
||17.3(S) / 17.7 (L)
|Motor weight without battery in kg
||11.3(S) / 11.7(L)
|Weight of integrated battery
|Shaft length in cm
||62.5(S) / 75(L)
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
|Alternative propeller options
|Maximum propeller speed in rpm
||Manual, with impact protection
|Integrated on-board computer
|Stepless forward/reverse drive
* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.