Currently out of stock - more expected in mid-August. Order now and be the first to receive when we receive our new stock.
- New top-of-the-range model Travel 1103 C
- Silent direct-drive
- Ultra-quiet (33db), clean and compact
- Instantaneous throttle response
- 10% more power
- Improved durability
- Can do everything that a 3 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel, there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
- Stepless forward/reverse drive
- Manual tilting device with grounding protection
- 4-step manual trim device
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Tiller control
The new range-topping Travel 1103 C: powerful, efficient and quiet as a whisper
The top-of-the-line 1103 C model is a new addition to the globally successful Travel series. Featuring a new, direct-drive motor design, it is the quietest motor in its class at just 33 dB.
It comes with the high-capacity 915 Wh battery – a range-extending 73% increase in capacity compared to the base model. The 1103 C also delivers 10% more power from 1,000 to 1,100 W, a stronger aluminium pylon for increased protection from impact damage and an upgraded transom mount.
Just like the proven Travel 1003 model, the new 1103 C is suitable for boats up to 1,500 kg, while the smaller Travel 503 model is ideal for powering boats up to 750 kg. All Torqeedo Travel motors come with a high-performance lithium-ion battery and a built-in onboard computer.