- Smartphone app for Travel 503/1003, Cruise T and R as well as Ultralight models
- Allows larger display of the on-board computer showing range on map and with many other benefits.
- The TorqTrac App communicates wirelessly via a Bluetooth® communications module connecting the motor with the smartphone.
- The smartphone requires operating systems iO 7.0 or Android 4.3 and higher and must support Bluetooth® 4.0 LE (low energy) technology.
- The TorqTrac App is available free of charge from the relevant smartphone app store.
- TorqTrac transforms your iPhone or iPad into the dashboard for your Torqeedo boat motor.
- See how far you can still travel: the remaining range is displayed on the map in real time
- Use waypoints for navigation and showing likely time of arrival.
- Trip logging and eco-logging.
Equipment included: Bluetooth data cable to connect motor and smartphone The app itself is available free of charge from the relevant smartphone app store.
Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
Change the scale units to the desired mode – nautical miles, miles, kilometres, gallons, litres etc.
German, English, French
TorqTrac app functions
The classic tachometer shows current speed, power and route – and of course remaining battery capacity, remaining range (based on current conditions) and the distance from the point of departure. (Note for Cruise owners with lead batteries: the range display is not valid unless your Torqeedo Cruise system has familiarised itself with the capacity behaviour of the individual lead batteries – please refer to the Cruise R / T on our website www.torqeedo.com > Downloads > Manuals for more information.)
Range map and waypoints
Use the map section to view your boat's GPS position, course and speed. A circle on the map shows the remaining range – it's that easy. You can now see how far you can still travel. Set waypoints, define your favourite locations and the system will give you an estimate of how long it will take to get there.
Range map and waypoints
You can store you favourite locations in a list. All information is displayed in real time based on current conditions and remaining battery capacity. TorqTrac uses Google Maps. (Note for Cruise owners with lead batteries: the range display is not valid, unless your Torqeedo Cruise system has familiarised itself with the capacity behaviour of the individual lead batteries – please refer to the Cruise R / T Manual for more information.)
You can save your current tour: maximum speed, average speed, total distance, distance with/without motor, total journey time... Save your tours and store them in a list. A route meter counts every centimetre that you have every covered while using TorqTrac. TorqTrac even measures the ecological footprint of your Torqeedo motor: petrol saved and amount of greenhouse gases avoided.